Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I hate the world

Matt wilson is hating the world. I hate kids like omfg i can't get how much i hate them like FUCK. I feel like pulling off a Virginia Tech every fucking time i can't hear my self speak let alone think because of damn kids. Who else do i hate. Cocky kids. I may be cocky too but to a limit. There are people who soo cocky they are cocky at something they are bad at. Playing basketball, two kids. One amazing (and black) so i lay off because he has something to brag about. Then there was one guy. Horrible and still has balls too be cocky. I have the ball i had a shot straight in the face. Throw the ball as hard as i can, hit his face, nose broken and he lays there....BUT i controlled myself from doing that. During work there is just one feller i cannot work with. It gets on my nerves. I'm obviously faster than him, and when i'm waiting for him to pick up the pace so i can finish making the burger, he stops making the burger, gets a bit fussy at me, then after he's finally finish he tells me to hurry up when i'm already finish. With all this he's like always close to me, it's fucking annoying. I wanna just smack him in the face and tell him to shut up. BUT i control myself.I know you whom are reading this are saying "FUCK matt wilson, live with it". I know that but fuck, don't state the obvious. Fuck i hate to many people like jesus.

No comments: