Monday, October 1, 2007

One question asked by one.... is this benefiting you? Loved turned me into what i am but at the same time, slowly destroys my own sanity. Love for one is soo strong that it's controlling everything i want but at the same time benefiting everything that i should do. Obviously it's pushing me away from her, only being friends. One brought up, is that what you want. I said yes, that is the only thing i want. But he disagreed. I want more...is it true? I basically drilled the thought, friends is the limit to a relationship but at the same time emotions say more about yourself. So the main question..benefiting you? My perception of reality is coming more and more clearer with my feelings, and that alone sets my instincts right,i wanna go the right way and so far, that way is the best way.

No comments: