Thursday, November 1, 2007

Man....After his death, i look at it and i think, TWICE, i was that close. Twice. I could've easily been gone from here. Twice. Now i'm forced to watch one soo close to me go a similiar way. Down. Straight down. One cannot control one's feelings. He had hurt her deep twice, and she was on the verge of breaking down. Luckily enough, with little help from me and her own determination she pulled out of it. One girl i had once loved, i can't distinguish truth or false from her. It's difficult to pull the truth out of her. I tried, but you know parents, especially asian parents stopped me. I called and called but what's the use. The third day someone picked up, said on the other line, not here, was she actually not there? I can't trust it but i'll take that word. Twice i think again, the same path. After my realization, i face people who i care about going through similar. I want to do something but how? How do i help them. Ones i treasure....how do i save them? I really want to, i really would sacrifice everything i have just for them. What do i do know? What hope do i have to help?

No comments: