Saturday, December 29, 2007

During breaks from school my social life is put on hiatus. During the break, I am alone, I enjoy it a lot. I get alot of time to think about everything in my life, the best and worse of it. I think of those close to me. I think of everyone else a lot. I never think about myself, until now since I am writing a blog. There are different phases of me. One that just past is the lets hate everyone person and now...a more quiet person whom keeps to himself more than he used to. When at home, I'm quiet and never socialize with anyone, always by myself, I love the feeling. But why do I act how i do at school? Is it a way to get rid of my stress i force myself? The wedding was obvious since i told myself "fuck man, remarried!!". I was really stressed so to lighten myself up i went totally crazy. I remember someone noticing that i was really tense. Even though I enjoy my overreactive self, i really don't' want to anymore. A personality change i really want to pursue.

Love, was seen as small before. The importance of the feeling is strong enough to make one go crazy. Absentmindedly I push off one of my closest friends issue and try to cheer him up instead of helping. Love was said lighty before and I still don't learn the lesson. I like but say love. I confess to fast. Haha, looks like another personality change. Over the past two months, determination and self motivation became a new asset to my personality. I now work out with pain and keep going. Even when i'm tired, i tell myself "it doens't hurt", and keep going. And one girl, someone in my head for a while now, I really want to help but our friendship is strained because of idiot behavior. I want back like how it was before but moving forward is the only way since...we cannot turn back time. Turning back time I think, is something I would do, but would i have what i have now?

No comments: